Thursday, May 7, 2015

Day 150 ~ Wallpaper-a-day "Rustic Revisited"

Yesterday I was asked for a sample of "Rustic" (NA5585) by a designer and I asked her what configuration she would like. You see, all of my geometric patterns can be configured into any design. This is a little hard to explain in words so let me show you a few images to explain.

The original was just slats of weathered teak with lichen growing on them. I can take that and create squares like a paneling,


I can combine that with elongated rectangles and even change the proportion to create the illusion of foreshortening.


or, I can create a herring bone pattern like a parquet floor.


There is no limit to the ways this and other images in our collection can be changed to fit your desire, you can even use it the way I envisioned it originally, as straight up slats.


Give us your ideas and we will bring them to life. We make your ideas happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment