Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving Wallpaper Install

First, let me apologize for being MIA. I got burned out posting "wallpaper-a-day" and had to stay away for a while.

Now that you have recovered from eating to much, I have this for you.

Just before our Thanksgiving guests arrived, I decided to spruce up our powder room with a very textural wallpaper pattern "Textile" (TE2758). This pattern is inspired by 5th century Persian textiles. For this install, I chose to print on a non-woven substrate, for a fabric like feel, at 68% which gave me a 7.75" W. x 21.5" H. repeat. First, I hung lining paper to cover hair line cracks in this old house and add structure for a better end result.


If you have 100 seconds to spare, I made a time lapse video of the install process for your viewing pleasure.



Happy holidays to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment