Monday, June 22, 2015

Day 153 ~ Wallpaper-a-day "Peonies"

Some of you may remember my post with photos of Mona's garden "Spring in the Garden". This year I am attempting to take full advantage of living with such a beautiful and mature perennial garden outside my back door. Last week I posted some garish roses, today something a little subtler.  Peonieseach flower is 20” across with beads of dew and occasional ants. Beautiful from afar, for Lena,  then look closely at the details, now I’m interested. So it makes everybody happy, at least in my household.. I can’t wait to hang this one.


These details can't show the amazing luminous quality these large scale flowers have and there is no repeat for 32 inches and then it does a half drop. You have to see it to believe it.



The pattern below represents a 9 foot by 15 foot wall. The painted black figure, for size reference, was painted by our daughter, Zoë Fransioli.

For more fun, explore our "GigaPan" of this wall covering.

1 comment: