Monday, January 25, 2016

Chinoiserie Wallpaper - Painted Floor

I have just returned from photographing a project we did at the end of last year for the wonderful team at Wilson Kelsey Design. Our small part was to paint the floor and design a wallpaper to fit the space from Lena's hand painted Chinoiserie (MU2011) at a small horse farm in Ipswich, MA.  I will let the photos speak for themselves.



Sally Wilson, the interior designer, came out to help me with the styling of the photos and what a great help she was.  I love the fine elements, like a  second molding on the ceiling, just inside of the crown molding. Here are some of the other details adding to the design and style.



And finally, the powder room, adjacent to our mural, Sally's French leaning makes this room sing.


I'd like to send my deepest thanks to all 12 of you, faithful followers of our blog.

;-)

1 comment:

  1. Doug and Lena,
    Your part was actually HUGE!!! Take away the stunning wallpaper and the spectacular floor and we've got nothing! Once again, you exceeded everything! Thanks and Bravo!!!

    John

    ReplyDelete